Organ Diagrams/Plans Needed

Hope College (Holland, MI) would like to remedy some nagging problems with its
chapel organ, but do not possess the original diagrams for wiring, etc.

Do any college archivists hold these types of diagrams for their campus
organs?  If so, please respond offline and I will see if we have the same
model and make.

Thanks in advance.

Geoffrey D. Reynolds
Director