Re: collection of 78RPM records to be donated

Thanks to everyone for their very helpful replies about this; I've not
been ignoring anyone but have been at home curled up under the
covers from a summer cold, a parting gift from my youngest's 3rd
grade class.  I doubt I'll even make it through today, to tell the truth.

I realize that these things were produced in their millions and may
not have any value at all.  The donor is from out of state and thus
I've not seen them nor do I have any more detail, but with these
an old crate full of 33LPs myself, which have only sentimental value
for me as I don't even have a turntable any more.

Thanks again, [blehhh, sniffle, cough...]

Roy Webb, C.A.
Multimedia Archivist
Special Collections
J. Willard Marriott Library