[no subject]

I just received this from the company that supplies my tax software and have down the download recommended.  I suggest that if you use IE that you also go to the Microsoft website and get the upgrade/service pack.

Nick Gilliam

Microsoft® has recently announced that there are six new
vulnerabilities in the Microsoft Internet Explorer software, versions 5.01, 5.5 and
6.0.

Microsoft has characterized the majority of these vulnerabilities as
"critical" and states that the vulnerabilities are such that the most
serious could allow the code of an attacker's choice to run.

A product patch is available from Microsoft that addresses these
vulnerabilities.  Microsoft recommends that users of the affected versions of
Internet Explorer should install this patch immediately.

To install this patch, please click on the link below that will direct
you to the Microsoft web site:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/critical/Q321232/default.asp

For more details on this issue, please go to the Microsoft security
page at http://www.microsoft.com/security/ and click on the Security
Bulletin link titled MS02-023 Cumulative Patch for Internet Explorer (on the
right hand side of the page).

Do You Yahoo!?