Re: candy in collections

Yes, but with a careful slit you can remove the gum and preserve the
cards. I've run across many cards that were ruined with gum stuck to them
after being left in open packs for years.  Of course this works best with
the cellophane enclosed ones that came out in the 80s.  I;m not sure I
would want try this with "wax packs".

Andy "avid baseball card collector" Vinovskis

Andris Vinovskis
Information Resolution Assistant II
Serials Recording Unit
Harlan Hatcher Graduate Library
320 Hatcher North
University Of Michigan
avinovsk@umich.edu

Footprints on the sands of time are not made by sitting down - Anon.