Re: What is a good archivist's resume???

I've been the archivist for 4 different institutions since 1986, and I've found
that having a CV instead of a resume has been very helpful.  But I disagree with
Charles about the writing, editing, and teaching.  I think publishing is very
important in an archivist's career--whether it's original writing or editing.
And teaching experience, if it's related to archival enterprise, shows a hiring
committee that you know your stuff.   Professional activities are equally
important.

Lesley W. Brunet, CA
Archivist and Assistant Director for the
Historical Resources Center
Research Medical Library
University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
Houston, Texas