Re: NTSC/PAL Electronics

Hello -

And here is a it more on DVDs and DVD players.  I think it has been mentioned that DVD players and DVDs are
manufactured with region codes. That means that a DVD player purchased in the US most likely only can play
DVDs manufactured with a region code for North America.

Here is a link to an article I saved from my hometown paper, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.  I think the article
does a good job explaining the region codes and what consumers need to look for.

http://www.jsonline.com/bym/Tech/news/may01/dvd08050701.asp

If, for some reason, you can't make the link to the article, let me know and I'll copy the text into an e-mail and
send it.

Electronically yours,
Jean

Jean E. DeLauche