Brief Reminder - Out of Office

I shoulda remembered what summertime means.

Might I suggest that any of you disappearing for a while be kind enough to
set your subscription on the list to "nomail"?  You won't be unsubscribing,
just saving the rest of us from endless "I'm away" messages.

To change your settings:

send an email to: LISTSERV@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU with "set archives nomail" in
the body of the message.  This will temporarily suspend your subscription.
When you return, send another message to the same address with "set archives
mail" in the body to reactivate.

You can also adjust your subscription on the web:
 http://listserv.muohio.edu/SCRIPTS/WA.EXE?SUBED1=archives&A=1

Scroll down to the bottom to "Miscellaneous" to enable or disable.

Thanks,

DS

Daniel Sokolow, Archives Coordinator
David Taylor Archives
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
155 Community Drive
Great Neck, NY 11021
mailto:dsokolow@nshs.edu