Trailways bus archives?

I don't know if this will work; our wonderful new Microsoft Outlook has decided that it doesn't like listserves and nothing we can do seems to change it's opinion; must have read some of Kim Scott's puns!  But I'll try it anyway.

Someone just came in looking for records from the Trailways bus company; her father was a driver for them for years and she's trying to find his records.  Any ideas?

Roy Webb, C.A.
Multimedia Archivist
Special Collections Dept.
J. Willard Marriott Library