Ed Fenninger Sound Archives

Fettering our municipal archives with no response or too limited
 response to requests for information about our city archives does
 indicate a lack of professional principles being applied to
 professional theory for the maintaining archival collections.

 Our Regional and so called Massachusetts Library of Last Recourse
 Statewide Reference and Referral Center City of Boston Public Library
 Ed Fenninger Sound Archives Department collections related to defunct
 local radio broadcasting stations and historical local radio
 broadcasters aren't available.

 Ed Fenninger Sound Archives Department Descriptive Bibliographies
 aren't available.

 BPL President Bernie Margolis and The BPL Board Collections Committee
 Chairman William Taylor have been adamant
http://www.bpl.org/general/trustees/pageresults.htm?mh=500&ae=1&sd=Hitcount&ct=E%3A%5CWebroot&qu=sound

 Varied BPL Staff collections committees have been adamant
http://www.bpl.org/search/results.htm?qu=sound&Search=Search&mh=50&ae=1&sd=Hitcount&ct=E%3A%5CWebroot

Our BPL Sound Archivist consistantly hedges, not answering directly
 when asked for information about the Sound Archives collections.

 So much for the actual professionalization
 of archival/library/records management  !

Curiously,
 oo__  don Warner saklad

       Weblog guide to problematical library use
http://zork.net/~dsaklad