Re: Excel to Access/Finding Aids

Hi!

I am assuming that you are just moving the data, and not all of the equations, etc.  If this is true, you can
use the import wizard, and point it to the excel spreadsheet, as the source, and modify the fields to the
appropriate format.  Another option, is to export your data from excel to a comma-delimited format, CSV, and
then import the data into access from that file.  (If you are moving the equations, etc, I have not done this,
but I'm sure that if you use the wizard in access, if will do it's best to move these over for you.  If not,
you can go into design view and set the equations, down at the bottom.)  Let me know if you have more specific
questions, and I will help you if I can :)

--
Shannon Eric Peevey
 Computer Systems Manager