Excel to Access/Finding Aids

I am in the process of converting our finding aid from Excel spreadsheets to tables in an Access database.

Have any of you been through this process?  Words of wisdom and warning would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Amy

Amy Blaine, MSLS
Librarian
Association of American Medical Colleges
2450 N Street, NW
Washington, DC  20037

Phone:   (202) 862-6261
Fax:        (202) 862-6136