Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - Bulletin Board

   Pittsburgh, PA
   Wednesday
   June 26, 2002 [first;sz=468x60;ord=989223660]

   [blackdot.gif]
   [blank.gif]     News           Sports           Lifestyle
   Classifieds           About Us

   Bulletin Board [Take me to......]  [23x15go.gif]-Submit
   [blackdot.gif]

    Local News
    Nation/World
    Sports
    Lifestyle
    A&E
    Business
    Health & Science
    Opinion
    Photo Journal
    Weather
    Site Map
    Classifieds
    PG Store
    PG Delivery
    Web Extras
    Contact Us
    About Us
   [blank.gif] Headlines by E-mail
   Home >  Bulletin Board
   [blackdot.gif]

   [blank.gif]

                   Boston municipal government documents
   1 post

     Add a post to this topic | Start a new topic | Create an account
          Return to this Board's Index | List of Bulletin Boards
   Boston municipal government documents
   MessageID: 11540
   Posted by: don@saklad.org
   Posted on: 6/26/02 4:19:00 AM

   Our Regional and so called Massachusetts Library of Last Recourse
   City of Boston Public Libraries Departments have censored
   legitimately public municipal documents produced by Boston Public
   Library. In general Boston City Hall Departments like the City
   Council deflect people attempting to obtain public information such
   as the stenographic transcript of public meeting of City Council.
   Boston needs a Mayoral Directive and City Council Order for the
   routine transmittal of public municipal documents to a municipal
   reading room at our Boston Public Library Government Documents
   Department. Our BPL President Bernie Margolis denies that there's any
   difficulty contrary to actual practices of BPL Departments and Branch
   Libraries. Our BPL Board Chair who is also an elected legislative
   official doesn't respond on the matter See also
   http://GuideToProblematicalLibraryUse.WebLogs.com/stories
   http://zork.net/~dsaklad

                           Respond to this post
   [blackdot.gif] Search | Contact Us |  Site Map | Terms of Use |
   Privacy Policy |  Advertise |  Help |  Corrections
   Copyright ©1997-2002 PG Publishing Co., Inc. All Rights Reserved.