From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU]On Behalf Of Nancy Iannucci
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 10:18 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Sampler Storage

Hello List,

I have a framed Sampler of embroidery stitches (silk, I think?) 1822.  The sampler is framed in a glass picture frame.  I fear that for proper care, the sampler should be taken out of the picture frame.  Could anyone provide some advice on this?  If the sampler should come out of the frame how then should I store it?

Thanks in advance!

Nancy Iannucci
EWS Archives
niannucc@emmawillard.org