Re: the Waltons

Hi, all!

While this thread regarding The Waltons and Earl Hamner has been of some interest to me, I have to say that it's also having the opposite effect of torturing me BECAUSE NOW I CAN'T GET THE TELEVISION THEME SONG OUT OF MY HEAD!

Here's hoping I can think of another song before I go completely insane!  :)
Susan

---
Susan Hamson
The views expressed here are those of the individual author only and not necessarily those of the Chemical Heritage Foundation.