Re: the Waltons

....And I can thank Eric for the "Wolverton Mountainn" song looping
endlessly in my brain.....

Jill L Schneider
USGS - Alaska Technical Data Unit
907-786-7457
jschnidr@usgs.gov
http://alaskaminerals.wr.usgs.gov

                      "Hamson, Susan"
                      <susanh@CHEMHERITAG         To:      ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
                      E.ORG>                      cc:
                      Sent by: Archives &         Subject: Re: the Waltons
                      Archivists
                      <ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.
                      MUOHIO.EDU>

                      07/01/2002 10:10 AM
                      Please respond to
                      "Hamson, Susan"

Hi, all!

While this thread regarding The Waltons and Earl Hamner has been of some
interest to me, I have to say that it's also having the opposite effect of
torturing me BECAUSE NOW I CAN'T GET THE TELEVISION THEME SONG OUT OF MY
HEAD!

Here's hoping I can think of another song before I go completely insane!
:)
Susan

---
Susan Hamson
The views expressed here are those of the individual author only and not
necessarily those of the Chemical Heritage Foundation.