Thanks to the Beta Testers

Colleagues, I want to thank you for the overwhelming responses that we received regarding Beta testing for our multimedia Filemaker Template (VITAL - Video Image Text Audio Library).  Once again our archival community jumped right in to assure we received the best input and can deliver the best resource for our multimedia collections.

We received some constructive suggestions regarding accessioning, donor files and general navigation.

Thanks to all who participated!

Kim Schroeder
Archive Impact
 www.archiveimpact.com

NOW AVAILABLE
"American Scrapbook, Detroit Memories,  Volume 1"
An Interactive Educational CD on life in Urban America, 1900-1939