California directory of artists listing

I have a reference question for the art experts on the list. One of my
co-workers was visiting a relative who works in the art world, and she told
me she found a listing for one of our alumni in a reference book titled
something like California directory of artists. I did a little searching on
the Internet but couldn't find a Web version. If someone has access to this
resource and could look up the name for me, I would really appreciate it.
The artist's name is Edith Lurena (Ward) Hunt. The paintings we have by her
are all signed "Edith Ward Hunt."

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Laurie Langland
Archivist
Layne Library, Dakota Wesleyan University
1200 W. University Ave.
Mitchell, SD 57301
605-995-2134
lalangla@dwu.edu