FW: Researcher Request--NY Public Library

I've been asked to forward the following request
to the Listserve. If you can help, please reply to
David Norton at the email address indicated.

Thanks,
Bob Schmidt
Archives Listserve Coordinator
Miami University Archives
Oxford, Ohio 45056
513-529-6720
rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu

I am a PhD candidate requesting an assistant to do
research for me at the New York Public Library,
dealing specifically with the Schuyler Collection.
My e-mail address is <david.norton@sympatico.ca

Many thanks
David Norton