Wednesday Funny-"Top 10 reasons...cat...kill you" (2nd round)

I'm SORRY guys - I forgot that the listserver stips attachments and have had several of you request this joke -- so here it goes again!!

As I said before, I know it isn't archival-related, but thought it too funny not to share!!  Let's see a show of hands for cat and dog and "other" people out there!!

Evelyn Taylor
Cal. State Univ., Channel Islands

"Signs Your Cat Is Planning To Kill You"