Gentle Reminder was Re: Strange requests

When replying please please remove the extraneous parts of the original
posting. This can get real ugly for those of us on digest (I sneak peaks
before receiving the digest). To see what I mean here is a link

http://listserv.muohio.edu/SCRIPTS/WA.EXE?
A2=ind0207b&L=archives&D=1&O=D&P=18850

Peterk