Re: Digitizing taped interviews

Kim,

I'd like to know more about this because it sounds like you are using a CD
burner through a PC and not a  CD burner that is a component of an audio
system.  How do you hook up the tape player to the comp?  Or did I just
completely misunderstand you?  Also, with CD burners that are hooked up to a
tape player to make dupes, I have heard about a myriad of problems regarding
"finalizing" the cds so one can play them back.  Has this been an issue?  I know
it is with burning CDs of music.

Erika Gorder
Rutgers University
Special Collections and University Archives