Re: free - brain trauma tapes

Title: Message
The brain trauma tapes have been claimed! - DJ
-----Original Message-----
From: Dianne Johnson
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 2:02 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: free - brain trauma tapes

Can you tell that we're cleaning out? Now, we have five 3/4 inch tapes on brain trauma free to a good home plus free shipping!

Details are:
All produced by Trainex Corporation. Catalog date of 1978 and all are between 9 and 14 minutes long. Titles are: The Brain: Vital and Protected Brain Injury and Intracranial Pressure; Patterns of Brain Injury on Rounds in Neurology; Diagnostic Testing; Post-traumatic Syndrome Rehabilitation; Surgical Management of Brain Trauma Signs of Change.

E-mail me off list or vjohnson@wfubmc.edu. First come, first serve!

Dianne