Re: old newspaper storage

Liz,

Both Metal Edge and Hollinger sell boxes designed for newspaper storage,
all the way up to 19" x 25" in size.  I've never seen any that are 5" deep;
generally, they are 2.5" to 3", so you could put half a year in each
box.  Prices range from about $7 to $16 per box, depending on what size
you're getting.  I always request that the boxes have a drop-side, so the
materials can be pulled out without digging down in the box and possibly
damaging the edges of the papers.

Best wishes,

Amy McCrory
Project Archivist