Re: access to selected parts of microfilm

Scanning microfilm to create digitize images is a very common process these
days.  It is much less expensive than scanning the paper, although it is not
cheap.  There are a number of service companies that will scan microfilm to
digital images.  Check with your local microfilming or imaging service
companies.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, MIT/LIT)
Records Manager