Re: Diesel/Gasoline and Paper

They can also be microfilmed on a planetary camera with no static
electricity produced.  I would recommend informing the camera operators or
potential service bureaus of the condition of the documents and see if they
have any suggestions for handling.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, MIT/LIT)
Records Manager