From: Betsy Pittman [mailto:Betsy.Pittman@UCONN.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 10:06 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Insurance values of holdings

Dear Colleagues,
Do any of your institutions have a "replacement" or restoration value for
the collections?  Have any of you participated in valuing your institution's
entire collection for insurance or inventory purposes?  If so, I would
appreciate knowing how you went about it.   Thank you.

Betsy

Betsy Pittman
University Archivist
Curator for Politics,