From: Thomas Berry [mailto:tberry@hcea.net]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 10:09 AM
To: Butcher Sharon L Contr AEDC/ACS; ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: National Construction Estimator

I think the book Sharon describes applies to building and structural
construction. Our collections contain similar references for the costs of
various aspects of highway and heavy construction (excavating and
earthmoving, rock crushing, paving, etc.) and for the costs of owning and
operating the equipment for this kind of work. I'd be glad to help on any
inquiries about these subjects.

Best wishes,

Thomas Berry, Archivist/Web Editor
Historical Construction Equipment Association
16623 Liberty Hi Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
Phone 419-352-5616
Fax 419-352-6086