Labels

Greetings,

Can anyone tell me if Avery makes a line of archival labels?  I am looking
for standard file folder labels that will not age rapidly.  The standard
quality of Avery products is attractive to me (the size is consistent,
compatible with most word processing programs, standard templates are
available, and they never seem to abruptly change the product in mid course
like everyone else).  Sadly, they do seem to age fairly rapidly.

Aaron Beebe
Archivist
Byrd Hoffman Watermill Foundation
155 Wooster Street, Suite 4F