From: Russell James [mailto:russelldjames@YAHOO.COM]
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2002 10:22 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Ku Klux Klan collections???

I have a friend who has discovered some KKK material
in her family's collections.  She would like to donate
the materials, not knowing anything besides the KKK
connection, but she is worried that the KKK will be
glorified by her donation.

Does anyone know if there is an archives that has a
KKK collection, particularly one from Florida?

Russell D. James
Milton, Florida