Any good idea to convert Microsoft Word text to html form

Dear Sir/or Madam:

        Could you please post the following message on the LISTSERV for me?

        Thanks.

                        Kaiyi Chen

"All old finding aids at the archives where I am working have been
converted from typescript to digital form.  I am now interested in
information and experience on what software to use to convert finding aids
in Microsoft Word text to html form for Web presentation.  I have tried the
special saving option that came with the Microsoft Word software as well as
the html-saving function attached to the OmniPage software.  The results
were a bit messy and needs a lot of work to edit.  Is there a software that
is accurate, satisfactory, user-friendly, designed specifically for such
conversion?  If anyone knows and has used such a software and would kindly
share his/her experience, it would be deeply appreciated.

        Thanks.

                Kaiyi Chen"

University Archives
University of Pennsylvania