CDV album filler cartes

Greetings fellow listers:

I have an album of cartes de visite that we are currently cataloging. My
problem is, what do you call the cartes of paintings, prints, etc, that
seem to have been used to fill in the blank spots in the album when the
owner ran out of portraits?

I've tried a number of variations on a theme in the AAT, LCSH, and GMT but
can't seem to find the real word for it. I'd rather not make up a term if
there is an accepted one extant.

Any and all assistance will be gratefully accepted.

Cheers!

Mark E. Martin
Assistant Curator for Image Resources
LSU Libraries - Special Collections