Re: poster storage

Title: RE: poster storage

We store our theatre posters and lobby display size salon photos in L-velopes from University Products. They come in various sizes and are ready-made encapsulation packages with two sides open to insert the poster. They have a flap on the two open sides to "seal" the package once it is in place. Each year is then grouped together in a map folder (Hollinger), and stored flat in map cases.  I think vertical storage might be too hard on posters over the long term.

Kit Leary
Archivist
Oregon Shakespeare Festival