Re: HVAC systems

On Fri, 2 Aug 2002 09:24:59 -0400, Melissa Mannon <melissa@MANNON.ORG>
wrote:

>Can anyone recommend a written source (book, article, web site) with
>information about environmental systems for archives?  Today, I'm
>specifically looking for information about ventilation standards.

Within the last couple of weeks I  posted a link to EPA's mold remediation
manual which may contain some information otherwise here are some Google
search links for you

"air conditioning" standards
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=%22air+conditioning+syste
m%22+standards

"environmental standards" hvac
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=%22environmental+stan
dards%22+hvac

"environmental systems" archives
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=%22environmental+syst
ems%22++archives

"hvac standards"
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=%22hvac+standards%22+

hope these help

Peterk
pakurilecz@aol.com

PS for DS - sorry I couldn't help it, part of my nature 8-)