Re: Update of rbarry.com/mybestdocs.com website: August 4, 2002

We are in receipt of your request. Due to the current backlog, it will be
approximately three weeks before you receive a response from one of the
Reference staff. Thanks for your interest in our collections.
Sincerely,

Karen L. Jania          e-mail: kljania@umich.edu
Acting Head, Access and Reference Department, Bentley Historical Library
Phone: (734) 764-3482    Fax (734) 936-1333
1150 Beal Ave., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2113

   http://www.umich.edu/~bhl/bhl/refhome/refhome.htm