Re: Post script and small apology

Priority of answering questions:

First, the person standing right in front of me

Second, the person on the telephone (provided there is no person standing in
front of me)

Third, the person who sent me a letter (which I read when I am NOT on public
service duty)

Last, the person who emailed me after staying up all night, doing a GOOGLE
search, and finding out we had "stuff" on his great grandfather and wants me
to send him EVERYTHING I have...

Kim (won't do a photocopy request without an original signature under the
copyright notice) Scott