Re: Email & Increased Research Requests

It seems that I have less patience and tolerance than my good friends
Kim and Erin, who categorize, prioritize and keep track of "copy me
everything" email requests.  When asked for the umptieth time to send
"everything you have on Van Gogh" by an English high school student,
I may - on a good day - do no more than refer them to their local
public library.
On a bad day the email gets stored between "FREE* DVD's, Cell Phones,
Cash and more!", "Enlarge Your Breasts NATURALLY" and the latest
information on how to save 80% on Inkjet Cartridges.

--
Bart H. Ryckbosch
Archivist