You are cordially invited

In 2003, the Academy of Certified Archivists enjoyed a record number of new
members, a record number of examination candidates, and a record number of
examination sites. What should we do next?

LUNCH!

You are cordially invited to the Academy's annual luncheon and business
meeting. We will meet Friday, August 23, at the Sheraton Hotel in
Birmingham, Alabama. This will be an opportunity for you to meet with our
officers and board members and exchange ideas and views with other Certified
Archivists. Non-members are also welcome to join us, as this will be a
wonderful opportunity to learn about archival certification and talk with
Certified Archivists in a pleasant, informal setting.

While not affiliated with the Society of American Archivists, the Academy
meets concurrently with SAA to lower travel costs for our members, more of
whom attend the SAA annual meeting than meetings of other archival
associations. If you do not plan to attend SAA, you are still welcome to
join us for lunch and you may purchase tickets at the SAA registration desk.
Tickets for the lunch are US$30, but if you prefer to eat on your own, you
are more than welcome to attend without purchasing a ticket.

Please join us as we celebrate another record year for the Academy of
Certified Archivists. We look forward to seeing you there.

Leon C. Miller, Manuscripts Librarian
Special Collections, Jones Hall, Howard-Tilton Memorial Library
Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118
Ph: 504-865-5685, Fx: 504-865-5761
Leon.Miller@tulane.edu
http://specialcollections.tulane.edu

NB: Unless specified in the text, there are no attachments to this message.
Any attachments are artifacts of the various routers and servers through
which this message has passed and should be deleted without opening.