From: Automatic digest processor [mailto:LISTSERV@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 9:00 PM
To: Recipients of ARCHIVES digests
Subject: ARCHIVES Digest - 12 Aug 2002 to 13 Aug 2002 (#2002-226)

Topics of the day:

  1. Call for ERPANET workshop on XML

2. archives on the radio
  3. A HIPPA Clarification
  4. CA exam versus CRM exam
  5. enlisting your help for volunteers
  6. School for Scanning: The Hague
  7. EAD Roundtable Agenda 2002
  8. InMagic (2)
  9. ACADEMIC ARCHIVIST, Summer 2002
 10. New Position
 11. California EAD Workshop
 12. Science, Technology, Health Care Roundtable at SAA
 13. C&U Section URL
 14. Friday Funny:  Disorder in the Court
 15. Job Announcement
 16. looking for a good home
 17. Index to African-American Newspapers (4)
 18. the gloves are off???? (4)
 19. City of Mesa Library offerings have all found a home
 20. Exhibition on Massachusetts Stone Bridges
 21. Elvis Has Returned to the Building... (4)
 22. Release of Info on "Terminally Inconvenienced" Persons