Re: INMAGIC & Softlink rahrah

Ms. Pinsler is misinformed. I've seen no appreciable erosion in InMagic's client base over the last two years.

Softlink and InMagic are competing systems with similar functionalities. Bells and whistles differ. They also have similar histories: Softlink is, after all, over 18 years old. They both predate the Internet. They both have similar client bases. But what is good for the goose is not necessarily good for the gander. You must examine the specs of each carefully and weigh them against your local needs.

Dan Clinton / US Patent and Trademark Office / Washington, DC

A posting from the Archives & Archivists LISTSERV List! To subscribe or unsubscribe, send e-mail to listserv@listserv.muohio.edu In body of message: SUB ARCHIVES firstname lastname *or*: UNSUB ARCHIVES To post a message, send e-mail to archives@listserv.muohio.edu Or to do *anything* (and enjoy doing it!), use the web interface at http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/archives.html Problems? Send e-mail to Robert F Schmidt