Informal gathering of listserv members present at SAA

To all--

Looking over the schedule, I'd suggest that we meet at Casey's Bar (a
sports bar in the Sheraton) at 8:30 p.m. on Thursday, August 22. The SAA
award ceremony and reception is (elsewhere) from 8 to 9 p.m., and the
Society of Southwest Archivists mixer is (also elsewhere) from 8 to 9:30
p.m., so this is an alternative. I'll post a sign on the message board if
there are any changes.

A sports bar may get a little noisy, so we may opt for quieter space a few
people show up. By the end of the day, some of us may be "sessioned out."

How to recognize me: well, there _is_ the name tag... but also note -- I'll
be dressed in black, I've got long hair, and yes, I will do a Cousin It
impression upon request.

Sincerely,
Marcia Segal
American Folklife Center