WAR at the Birmingham Meeting!

Hello All -- Please excuse cross-postings.

Please join us (and bring your friends!) for the annual meeting of the
Women Archivists Roundtable (WAR), to be held on Saturday August 24 from 8
AM - 9:30 AM.

You can look forward to a lively discussion!  We'll be electing new
co-chairs, we'll talk about the Navigator program, and address any new
business that our membership brings.  The focus of the meeting will be a
discussion of the results of the survey of Women in the Archival
Profession, conducted by WAR last year.  For those of you who participated
in this survey, you won't want to miss this meeting to follow up on the
results.

WAR will also hold its office hours from 11:00 AM - 12:00 Noon on Friday,
August 23.  Please plan to stop by and pick up a summary sheet of the WAR
survey.

Check your program for locations of the meeting and office hours.  If you
have any questions, please feel free to contact me.  I'll look forward to
seeing you all in Birmingham!

Sincerely,
Amy Cooper
Co-Chair, Women Archivists Roundtable