Re: List dumping

Janet,

About once every two months my inbox receives 'probe' from the ArchivesList
server, then within 48hr I will be notified that my subscription is going to
be removed. It is at that time that I send the appropriate response to
remain active. It has happened so often that I do it rather than try to
figure out why it happens. I always thought it is/was due to relying on a
"state" server here at the state archives.

/Bill

Bill Milhomme, Field Archivist
Massachusetts Historical Records Advisory Board
Massachusetts Archives
220 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02135
617.727.2816 x 257