trolley and railroad car collection

A few days ago I posted an inquiry to see who would be
interested in a collection of trolley and railroad car
photographs offered to my institution (Atlanta History
Center) by a private donor.  I felt the collection
would be a better fit at another institution.  I
received 19 responses (and counting).    I have sent
your responses to the donor who has your contact
information and will be getting in contact with at
least one of you to take it from there.  Thank you all
for your responses and it looks like one of you will
get a nice collection.

Paul Crater
Archivist, Visual Culture Collection
Atlanta History Center