Re: LEFT-BEHIND MENU

As for me, a delicious slice of Sal and Carmine's pizza (Broadway and
102nd Street, Manhattan) would be well received.  I've been in Chicago
four years and can't find a decent [thin crust] slice of "za" anywhere.
Oh, and a bialy from the corner of Grand and Essex on the Lower East
Side (Kossack's?) would also go over well -- toasted with butter.  Or
cold sesame noodle from Hunan Szechuan on 2nd Avenue in the 70s... the
list of longed for foods is endless.

Ilana N. Pergam
Archivist
Leo Burnett USA
35 W. Wacker Drive
2nd Floor
Chicago, Illinois  60601
Phone 312-220-4179
Fax 312-220-6732
ilana.pergam@chi.leoburnett.com

>>> "Pope, Barbara" <bpope@STLCOP.EDU> 08/21/02 04:28PM >>>
I could use a pint of ale from the Flatbranch in Columbia, Missouri. I
haven't yet found any microbreweries of ale around here yet.

Barbara M. Pope, MLS
Reference Librarian
St. Louis College of Pharmacy
4588 Parkview Place