Re: LEFT-BEHIND MENU

Hmmmmmmmmmm -
The Olathe sweet corn is in (best this side of the Mississippi), Rocky Ford
cantaloupe (best anywhere) - I'll bring some Fat Tire Pale Ale, and a
platter
of Maryland blue crab cakes from Capt. Billy's Crab House (Pope's Creek,
MD)
along with some Rocky Mountain Oysters for those of you in an adventurous
state of culinary mind!!

Virtually yours!!
Carol  "the only thing I miss about the humid east is the crab cakes"
Edwards

Carol A. Edwards
USGS Field Records Library
MS 914, Box 25046, Federal Center