Re: Party food for the left behinds

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, Marvin Kabakoff wrote:

> The best lobster rolls are from Jimmy's in West Haven, CT: lobster meat in butter on a toasted roll.

I have a good lobster roll memory. I was up in at the Naval War College
and related labs looking at 500 cubic feet of records on the development
of the torpedo--from John Ericcson's hand-colored plans to modern records
with hour many bolts the laboratory ordered that year.  I have no idea
where we went for the lobster rolls, but they were fine, as was the
chowder we stumbled upon at the "Pearl."

Ah, nothin' like time spend in a warehouse with a lot of records...

"Harrr, me buckos, I'll teach ye to respect original order."

Carole "missing the field" Nowicke
cnowicke@indiana.edu