Re: FW: Organization of Photo Collections

I have resisted so far the temptation to suggest a case of Molson's
(Export for the ale drinkers, Canadian for those who like lager) and
thick slices of what my CT in-laws call "Canadian Bacon" (over here
referred to as "pea meal back bacon", which is a Canadianism because the
yellow coating is actually cornmeal...)

And for the Detroiters and other Michiganians who have tasted this
delight, a rack of ribs from the Tunnel Bar-B-Q in Windsor....two second
choices - ribs from Brothers Barbeque (on Jefferson I believe) or the
Porterhouse steak (32 oz) from Mel's...

...and me on a low cholesterol diet...ah well, others can enjoy...

Cheers!

Mark

G. Mark Walsh, Consultant
Recorded Information Management,