mold

I have seached the list archives and am not really finding what I am looking for.  We received some magazines that have mold on them.  It appears to be dorminate but one can never be sure.  It is my feeling tat they aren't worth the risk of introducing into the collection.  They aren't historically significant to the area or particularly valuable in any other way.  What are people's thoughts on apparantly dormant mold?  Are there articles on mold besides the stuff growing right now?  Thanks for your help.

Do You Yahoo!?