Food at SAA

Dear At-Homers --
here I am in B'ham and boy did we have a great meal yesterday on the Black
Belt Cultural Ramble.... a wonderful restaurant opened up just for us and
served us....let's see, homemade corn puddin', little bacon and green bean
roll ups, tender chicken breasts with a cranberry and blueberry sauce.... and
then peach cobbler...

Um-um-UMMM!

With lashings of sweet iced tea.

Today, I enjoyed a grilled portobello mushroom sandwich accompanied by
homemade veggie chips, and fresh ground coffee.

Don't dis our eating down  here in Birmingham!!

Paige Smith
Chowin' Down in Alabam