Re: Left behind menu: Michigan beverages: Vernors & cream soda

Carol Vandenberg wrote:

<snip>once Vernor's was taken over by Coke, it lost some of the ginger spark.

I was wondering why Vernor's seemed different. Recently, we've been able to get it in Oregon, but it seems watered down. When I was a kid in Ohio, we used to challenge each other as to how much Vernor's we could gulp down without choking. The stuff really burned as it went down. We loved it!

Dwight Wallis

Records & Distribution Services Manager

Multnomah County Fleet, Records, Electronic & Distribution Services

2505 SE 11th Avenue

Portland OR 97202

phone: (503)988-3741

fax: (503)988-3754